Boarding space is limited. Reservations are required. We recommend booking holiday reservations at least a month in advance.
For Your Pet’s Health & Safety
We Require the Following
- If we have not met your pet we do require a meet and greet with you & your pet a week before boarding.
- All patients admitted into our kennel must have proof of the following vaccines:
- Dogs: Rabies, Canine Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella
- Cats: Rabies and Feline Distemper
We provide the following services while boarding
- If food is not provided for pet, we feed Hill’s Science Diet Brand food.
- All pets are exercised two to three times daily.
- Climate controlled boarding facility.
- Access to a veterinarian in case of emergency.
- If your pet requires medications, we can administer these medications throughout the boarding time period.
- If you would like, we can bathe or groom your pet at the end of their boarding stay. Appropriate charges will apply. Please make this appointment at the time you make your boarding reservation.