- Routine Dental/Oral Exams during Physical Exam
- Identification of tartar/calculi & peridontal disease
- discussion of dental procedure with necessary lab work.
- Necessary bloodwork & physical exam
- General anesthesia
- Monitoring of oxygen levels & heart rate during procedure
- Scaling & polishing of teeth
- Tooth extractions as needed
How often should your pet have a dental visit?
Their is no specific time frame for dental procedures. Recomendations are made on an individual basis.
Signs your pet may need a dental procedure
- Mouth odor
- Redness or irritation of the gumline
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Loose teeth
- Swelling or open wounds
- Drainage along the jaw or muzzle
- Accumulation of tartar
All patients will be assessed and anesthetized and are continuously monitored during the procedure