Keep Your Pet Healthy By
- Providing the staff with accurate and complete information about past and present illnesses, medications and other matters related to your pet’s health.
- Reporting unexpected changes in the health condition of your pet as early as possible.
- Telling us if you don’t understand the diagnosis or treatment plan for your pet.
- Following the treatment plan recommended by the doctor and staff.
- Keeping appointments & follow up appointments.
- Properly grooming so you will be alerted to problems (parasites, lumps, ingrown toenails, matting, etc.)
We are happy to provide estimates or cost of services before services rendered. Payment is due at time of service.
- Care Credit.
Here are some other great resources
- Blue Pearl Specialty & Emergency Pet Hospital
- Kansas State University
Veterinary Health Center
- Camo Cross Dog Training
3526 SE 21st Topeka, Ks 66607
- Lost Pet Dog Tracker (Stephanie Avilla)
- North East Kansas Wildlife Rescue
- Topeka Police Animal Control